Due to the everchanging Tour Calendar these dates are subject to movement, and are beyond the Tours' control.
Please check regularly for updates on https://entry.equipe.com/
Rosettes & Prize money must be collected on the day, it is not the responsibility of the Tour to post out rosettes. If a Show requests your IBAN details for Prize Money Payment please lodge to the Show Centre, we ask riders not contact the Tour regarding Prize Money or rosettes.
6 Height bands
The Baby Stars - 75-80cm
1* - 85cm – 90cm
2* - 95cm -1m
3* - 1.05m-1.10m
4* - 1.15m – 1.20m
5* - 1.25m – 1.30m
CRITERIA FOR HORSES &
1. Open to all Riders & Horses, all entries are now on Equipe https://entry.equipe.com/
FREE MEMBERSHIP, FREE HORSE REGISTRATION, PAY/JUMP. FULL RECORD AVAILABLE.
Shows must be registered on the Equipe System & competitors will jump under standard Showjumping Rules. All ages & passports are welcome to compete.
Horses must compete under their Passport Registered Name to be eligible for Prizes on the Tour Days & also to qualify for the Finals.
All Animals MUST have their FULL PASSPORT DETAILS submitted on their Animal's Account, to verify completion of days. ( the use of stable name is not permitted if you wish to use the Show as a Qualifying Day)
2. Horses competing on Irish Horse Board qualifiers where they have won prize money at 2 or more Qualifier Finals on the League, horses qualified for the 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Yr Old Classes at the RDS or horses competing at National GP level are not eligible for the Grand Finals Weekend or any prizes associated with the Tour Finals, but are welcome to compete on the Tour & avail of it as a marketing tool.
3. The aim is to have 20+ Tour Dates spread from April to end of August with the Grand Finals 3rd & 4th September, 2023,enues TBC
The Five Star Tour Classes will be held in the Main Arena of the Qualifier Shows, and must run as independently advertised classes, not part of any height class.
4. Minimum of 3 Show appearances on the Tour qualifies you to enter for the Grand Final Weekend. A combination may jump at a variety of heights throughout the Tour but it is a total of 3 Tour Shows/combination that is necessary.
5. All horses will be pre-entered for the Grand Finals https://entry.equipe.com/ & the rider that rode it on the 3 qualifying shows on the Tour is the rider eligible to ride it on the Grand Final Weekend. (If there is a legitimate sale or injury to the rider before the Festival weekend the owner/rider must contact the organiser before the entry is submitted for the Grand Final Weekend & a decision will be made by the Committee on the validity of the requested change of rider)
6. A rider can ride a maximum of 5 horse/class in the Grand Final Qualifiers & a Maximum of 2 horses in a Grand Final.
- Riders may compete in 2 height band Qualifiers/horse at the Grand Finals weekend.
- A rider/horse combination may compete in only 1 Grand Final, therefore a rider/horse combination that may have qualified for 2 Grand Finals must then choose 1 of the Grand Finals & the next eligible combination will be given the Grand Final slot.
- If a rider has more than 2 horses qualified for any of the 5* Grand Finals it is the highest placed horses on the Result Sheets that will go forward to the Finals. The remaining horses will go forward to the Silver Tour Finals.
7. In the case of the 4 & 5 Yr Old Grand Finals, if a rider has more than the quota qualified, the rider will choose the 2 horses from their qualified horses to go forward to the Grand Final. The Rider must notify the Show Office within 1 hour of the qualifying class finishing with their choice of horses to allow the next eligible combination to be notified for the Grand Final.
All standard Showjumping Protocols will stand for in relation to Veterinary Checks, Stipendary Stewarding, boots, Warm Up arena fence height & warm up practices etc.
Unsportsmanlike behaviour will be dealt with by the Stewards & the Ground Jury.
STARS TOUR GRAND FINALS : 2nd & 3rd September, Venues TBC
YOUNGSTER TOUR FINALS : 9th & 10th SEPTEMBER, Venue TBC
The Tucci Team Challenge was a huge success in 2022 running during the Summer Season as part of the Five Stars Tour. It will run again in 2023 during the Tour with Team of 4 accumulating Points towards the Tucci Teams Scoreboard.
We would like to thank Franco Tucci & Tucci Ireland for supporting their Irish Customers!
Details for 2023 will be available soon
© All rights reserved
Tralee, Co Kerry